Direct Repair Program
Were you Involved in an Auto Wreck? Don’t Worry about Dealing with Your Insurance Company – Leave Everything to Herb’s Paint & Body!
Unfortunately, no matter how good of a driver you are or how carefully you follow all rules and regulations, sometimes you find yourself involved in a car accident. This unleashes a number of stressful hassles and questions such as:
- How much paperwork will you have to complete in order to get the job done?
- Where can you have the repair performed?
- How many estimates will you have to get?
- Who can you trust to perform a quality repair?
- How much back-and-forth will there be with the insurance company?
Find the Answers to all of These Questions with the Direct Repair Program at Herb’s Paint & Body
In a nutshell, a Direct Repair Program is when an auto repair servicer signs a contract with an insurance company to handle all repairs for their claimants in a certain geographic region. This program offers you a number of benefits, including:
- No need for you to communicate with the insurance company – You don’t have to make any contact with your insurer – Herb’s handles all of the communication
- Minimal paperwork – Since Herb’s already has a contract with your insurance company, we handle most of the paperwork for you
- No need to compare multiple estimates – You don’t have to run around to 3-5 different auto repairmen to see who to trust and who offers the best prices
- Less stress – Hey, you’ve got enough of it in your life already. Because we manage all communication with your insurer, you can spend your time on things you enjoy more
Best of all, at Herb’s Paint & Body, we stand behind the quality of our work. We do that in two concrete ways:
- Limited lifetime warranty on all repairs – In the rare event one of our repairs has a defect, we offer you a limited lifetime warranty on all repairs we perform.
- Highest professional certification in the industry – Both the insurance and body shop industries view I-Car as the leader in training for the collision industry. The highest certification they offer is the “Gold Class,” and each of Herb’s repair centers possesses this certification. To be eligible for this designation, each employee must take a certain number of educational and training classes annually to ensure he or she has the skills necessary to perform excellent repairs.
If you have recently been involved in an auto accident and need a repair performed, contact Herb’s I-Car Gold Class certified technicians online or by calling 1-877-564-3727 now!